Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My daughter Isabel!


Well, I know I haven't posted in a while. Isabel Teresa Hilger was born April 2nd, coming in at 7 lbs 20 inches. Both mother and daughter are doing great.
I've played once since the birth so haven't had much time for posting.
It has been fun seeing my 4 and 2 year old boys react to Isabel. They are very excited and truly love her, although Joshua keeps asking when Isable will be big enough to play with him
It is getting close to WSOP time and I'm starting to get excited. Thanks to my friend Rizen, who also has a blog, I've discovered podcasts. I'll be calling in updates every break during the WSOP so make sure you subscribe to my podcast before June to keep up with what I hope will be my breakthrough summer.
Latest update on Rizen, Pearljammer, Apestyles book is approximately a June 15th to 2oth release date.

No comments: