Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Little blurbs on poker and life

- My first-born started Kindergarten last week. Quite exciting seeing the little one go off on his own.
- We're very close to having Spanish translation of Dimat books ready. We should be offering those in the Fall.
- Diana and I are going on a cruise next week. Very excited for some time away from the kids and some true R&R!
- The cruise has PokerPro electronic tables on it. Can't wait to eat up the tourists at the tables! I believe they play $1-$2 NL.
- I'm finally getting back to productive mode. The month after the WSOP is always a little lazy for me.
- I have been playing more poker. I am going to try and play Wednesday and Sunday tournaments, with a little PLO cash games mixed in for a few hours each week. But in reality, I usually only end up playing about 50% of the time on Sundays as family things often come up.
- Go Dawgs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going on a Carnival cruise? Very coincidental that I'm going on one next week too, and was reading about those PokerPro tables.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous here again.

By the way, I'm a big fan. Your Internet Texas Holdem book is great.

Matthew Hilger said...

yes, Inspiration leaving Tampa. Let me know if you'll be on board.

Anonymous said...

Cool, I'm on the Pride leaving from Baltimore.

I sailed Insipration my last cruise, it was a really nice ship. Enjoy yourself, and pwn some tourists! I know I will.